Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Flower and a Loriel

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: Forever 21
Shorts: Kohls


So today I went over to a friend of mine's house for a little photo shoot. Loriel, (fabulous photographer, she is). She's the one that took these lovlies. Her backyard had beautiful flowers (Donna, you're fabulous too mama), I had so much fun capturing them.

I've realized I have a soft spot for highly exposed photos. The high key function on my camera is probably my new found favorite. Also I love the flash, with the shadows it cast. I have lots of options to play with. Will definitely be showing you all what I come up with!

Keep following me!

Images taken by Marrisa
Follow vivantfashions on Twitter
Follow vivant

7 comments:

  1. May I just say: Glorious!!! these pics are so lush and splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the flower pics :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have pretty pics !

    http://thecityofclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, She is looking awesome and her outfit is charming. The background flowers are also splendid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments and to all you followers. I truly appreciate it!