Thursday, June 16, 2011

The IOU Project - Trunk Show Host - Marrisa

So I haven't posted anything in a while! Terribly sorry for the lack of updates for the 2012 Resort season. I've been busy with GRADUATION and planning for my party (which I also made my dress for. I will have to show you in a later entry).

But I want to talk again about The IOU Project. I had previously written an entry on it. If you haven't seen it, take a look here. I have recently become a Trunk Show Host for this project. I have some personally picked items, and you can even trace the item back to the weaver. So I would ask you to take a look at my Trunk Show, and see what you like! Below are some of my pieces from my trunk.







Images from theiouproject.com
Follow vivantfashions on Twitter
Follow vivant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your comments and to all you followers. I truly appreciate it!