Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Age of Aries....-ius!

Please don't leave me alone on this one, but how many of you BUGGED OUT when you found out that your zodiac sign had been a LIE for all these years? Then how many of you then said twenty minutes later, "Forget that, I'm still a (respective zodiac)." That's exactly what I did. I am originally an Aries. An avid Aries, at that. I feel that I hold all the characteristics of this sign. And then one day, "You are a Pisces". Good jokes. I don't know how to be a Pisces. I've been living the life of an Aries for all these years.

Then it hit me. I had two concerns for this alleged sign change.

1. The Aries birthstone: diamonds.
2. A ring my father had handmade for me.


Both of my parents are from Guyana, a country in South America. So on my first trip during the summer of 4th grade, my dad had this 14K gold ring made for me. I was really sad to find out about this sign change, especially because of this ring! But then I heard two things about this news that made me feel better.

1. The changes only apply to people born after 2011.
2. The scientist who came up with this is a nut job.

And so, I remain an Aries.
What was your reaction to this zodiac change? What was your old and "current" zodiac sign? Please comment! And continue to follow me!

5 comments:

  1. if you feel like Aries, you are Aries!
    i'm still a Leo ^^
    xoxo
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm still and Aries too! ;) That ring is beautiful<3
    xoxo
    /Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still an aries too :) Love the ring btw, xx

    http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments and to all you followers. I truly appreciate it!